The alarm-type Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC) online monitoring system is an automatic detection system for continuous and real-time determination of the total VOCs in the exhaust of fixed pollution sources.
The analysis unit adopts the PID900 series TVOC analyzer of our company with core intellectual property rights. Its key performances such as sensor life, harsh environment anti-interference ability, and long-term stability are at the international leading level.
Mean while, the system detects a number of related parameters such as the flow rate, pressure, temperature and humidity of the discharge port, and calculates the discharge rate and volume of the total VOCs.
The photoionization detector (PID) is composed of main parts such as ultraviolet lamp and ion chamber. There are positive and negative electrodes in the ion chamber to form an electric field. VOCs molecules ionize under the excitation of high-energy ultraviolet rays to generate negative electrons and positive ions. These ionized particles form currents between the positive and negative electrodes. After being amplified and processed by the detector, the current signal is output, and the concentration is finally detected at ppm level.
Before the system is installed, qualitative and quantitative analysis of organic waste gas is carried out with GC-MS (under the same working conditions), and then appropriate correction coefficients are set in the VOCs emission continuous automatic monitoring system according to the corresponding formula, and the organic waste gas can be accurately measured. VOCs concentration value, so as to achieve the effect of real-time monitoring. If necessary, use GC-MS to re-adjust the correction coefficients regularly to ensure the monitoring accuracy of the system.
1. With core patent of Nano ceramic tube ultraviolet , long life time light source .
2. The system simultaneously detects environmental factors such as flow rate, temperature, humidity, pressure, etc.
3. Unique large-cavity ion chamber, with higher analysis accuracy and stronger anti-interference ability
4. Automatic calibration, zero reset, back blow function, long-term accurate and reliable detection under maintenance-free conditions
5. Full range automatic temperature and humidity digital tracking compensation to ensure the accuracy of detection
6. Full-time continuous testing, the testing results are more accurate.
7. On-site data query, report statistics and other functions, intuitive and rich data display.
8. With 4-20mA, RS485/MODBUS, Ethernet, relay output and other communication interfaces.
9. Local LCD display and GPRS/Ethernet remote communication, real-time upload of monitoring data to the Environmental Protection Agency or user's monitoring center.
10. The system supports the HJ/T212-2005 communication protocol of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and meets the technical requirements of the Ministry of Environmental Protection HJ477-2009.
1. Sampling unit:consisting of sampling probe, sampling pipe, exhaust gas pretreatment device and pump.
2. Gas controller unit: composed of flow meter, gas circuit switching solenoid valve and other components.
3. Analysis unit, composed of PID900 series TVOC analyzer
4. Control unit is composed of data processing and storage, data display and query, status display and query, communication and other hardware and software control systems (such as industrial computer or environmental protection data acquisition instrument).
Except for sampling probes and sampling pipes, other parts of the system are installed in the main cabinet of the VOCs emission automatic monitoring system.
With core patent of nano ceramic tube ultraviolet light source , long life time.
Fully automatic calibration, zero reset and back blow function, long-term accurate and reliable detection under maintenance-free conditions. Full range automatic temperature and humidity digital tracking compensation to ensure the accuracy of detection.
Unique large-cavity ion chamber, with higher analysis accuracy and stronger anti-interference ability
Provide 4-20mA, RS485/MODBUS, Ethernet, relay output and other communication interfaces
The GDS system uses high-performance gas detectors to accurately detect the gas concentration in the environment, and upload data to the host computer through standard signal/bus/wireless transmission/industrial Ethernet.